Our vent register filters are easy to install and a cost-effective way to improve the indoor air quality in your home.
- Easy to install
- Keep contaminants out of the air
- Fits under most 4” x 10” or 12” x 12” or smaller grilles
- Efficient but not overly restrictive
- Filters can be put in all rooms of the home
- Prevents dirt and other objects from falling through floor vents and into the ducts
Dust, pollen and other particulates are trapped by the electrostatic charge generated by the air flowing over the static prone polypropylene filter material to attract dirt like a magnet while allowing air to flow freely into the room.
The Air Commander Vent Filter comes in 2 sizes: 4" x 10" (30 filters included) or 12" x 12" (10 filters included) and adds another stage of filtration to you air system to keep allergens out of the air.
The pre-cut sheets are perfect to slide under the deflector grills in supply vents to provide filtration for months. We recommend replacing every 90 days.
Remove filter from package and trim to size (if necessary). Filter should be trimmed to fit snugly on the underside of the vent as shown in Step 2.
Slide filter into the vent so it fits snugly between the louvers and the vent grille.
Reinstall vent register.