Washable Air Filters
- Our Gold Frame filters are more durable and rigid than the Silver Frame filters.
- All filters are UV protected, EXCEPT for our Gold Frame 82% and Silver Frame 82% So if you have a UV purifier light installed in your air system, be sure to avoid the Silver or Gold 82%.
- The 82% and 94% refers to the efficiency of the filter and resistance to airflow. The 94% filters are the most efficient (94%) while the 82% filters are less efficient (82%) but allow more airflow (they are less restrictive and less taxing on the your HVAC system).The 94% is recommended for all applications except in systems that have a reduced sized return opening.
- Flexible frames are available for applications where a rigid frame cannot be used. They have a 3/8" polyester layer and an resin stiffener applied between 2 layers of polypropylene and a polypropylene webbing frame which is sewn around the edge. These 3/8" thick filters fit most 1" applications.
- All air filters have a 1/8" tolerance.
- The gold filters are 7/8” thick.
- The flex filters are about 3/8” thick.
- The silver filters are as follows:
- 1” or 7/8” thick
- 2” are 1.75” thick
- ½” are 3/8” thick